This is a weekly event created by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers post a new "Top Ten" list for the particular week's topic.
This week topic is:-
Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table (at School)
This week's list is in no particular order.
1. Aubrey Fitzwilliam (Laws of Magic series) - This guy is hilarious witty and charming but also extremely intelligent. He would provide great conversation though I can only imagine the sorts of debates and arguments we would get in! It also doesn't hurt that he's rather handsome... ;)
2. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter series) - How can you not include Hermione in this list? She was one of my all-time favourite heroines. She is a very loyal friend who is smart, caring and kind. I cannot imagine a better girlfriend to have.
3. Cole St Clair (Wolves of Mercy Falls series) - I know a lot of readers weren't fond of Cole but I found him to be one of the most realistic and perfect characters I have ever read about. I loved his wisdom and his emotions and just everything about him. He's probably not the most talkative character and maybe not someone to sit with for lunch but I would still want him to be there...
4. Nancy Drew (Nancy Drew series) - Fun and fabulous Nancy would have to be one of the best girlfriends you could have. Who knows what sort of adventures we would get up to during our lunch break if Nancy was sitting with us!? I am sure we would know everything that was happening around school... and more!
5. Will Herondale (The Infernal Devices series) - Do I need any more reasons other than the fact he is one of the funniest characters I have ever read about? Well, if I do I can say he is also loyal, smart, lovable, handsome, caring, kickass and could protective us from demons, vampires and other monster. This is no brainer! :)
6. Skulduggery Pleasant (Skulduggery Pleasant series) - Once again this guy here is absolutely hilarious. Plus he could teach me Elemental magic. I am sure I could find a few uses for that! He can also protect our table group from all future Faceless Ones apocalypses and the Death Bringer. Enough said!
7. Etienne St Clair (Anna and the French Kiss) - He's a handsome, funny guy with a British accent who can speak French. I really don't think I need to say anything more!
8. Temperance Brennan (Bones series) - Technically I am cheating a little with this one since I haven't actually read the books and love her because of the television show but its Brennan! She is smart, zany, clueless and hilarious. She would always make me smile with the silly things she said and she could help me with my homework!
9. Eragon Windwalker (Inheritance Cycle series) - Simply because I loved his character and having Saphira near by would definitely provide some interesting adventures, I can imagine!
10. Wanderer (The Host) - It would be interesting to hear all of Wanda's stories about the other planets and her journey to Earth. Hopefully she would bring Ian along sometimes too!