Thursday 27 November 2014

The TBR Tag

The TBR Tag

I was tagged in this challenge by the newest blogger on the block, Erica @ Diving Under the Cover. Thanks for the nomination! You can check out her post here.
 
 
How do you keep track of you TBR pile?
 
Goodreads. I honestly have no idea what I would do without that site! I used to have a little notebook that I could write in, but it was too fiddly and not worth it.
 
Is your TBR mostly print or ebooks?
 
I reckon about fifty-fifty at the moment - not including Amazon freebies.
 
How do you determine which book from your TBR pile to read next?
 
I normally read whatever read-to-review book I have due next or a book that suits the current month's challenge.
 
A book that been on your TBR pile the longest?
 
 
A book you recently added to your TBR pile?
 
 

A book on your TBR simply because of its beautiful cover?
 
 
A book on your TBR you never plan on reading?
 
I had to watch the movie for school and I wasn't a fan. I added the book to my TBR because I am tempted to see where the idea for the movie came from but I doubt I'll ever get around to actually reading it.
 
 
An unpublished book on your TBR you are excited for?
 
 

A book on your TBR list that everyone always recommends to you?
 
 
A book on your TBR list that you are dying to read?

 
How many books on your GBR TBR? 
 
I have a lot... its roughly 1600 at the moment!!
 
 
What is on your TBR list next? Do we have any books in common? Let me know in the comments down below.
As always feel free to consideration yourself tagged if you want to participate in this challenge. Please leave a link back to me if you do though, or leave me a link to you answers regardless. I would love to read what you thought.

My official tag is going to be Izzy @ The Reading Izzy
 
and Katie @ Kittens and Books.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me Rachel :D
    These books sounds pretty good. And wow, 1600 books. I thought I had a lot, but mine is just over a hundred and not even close to two hundred. I hope you get to read all those books :D I think it's every bookworms' dream to read all of the book on their TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It have an unattainable TBR pile! Its getting ridiculous... and yes, its definitely a dream of mine to get them all read but I doubt I will ever find the time to!

      Hope you enjoy the tag! :)

      Delete
  2. Under The Never Sky really is an awesome book. Hopefully you like it! And I'm pretty excited about Talon, too! Great tag!

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! Everyone seems to like it. I agree, Talon looks amazing! I loved her previous series so I can only imagine how good its going to be... Thank you!

      Delete
  3. I just did this tag too! I was nominated by my friend Erica. It's quite fun :)

    http://twentythreeowls.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I don't think I've ever seen The Sin Eater's Daughter's book cover, but it is so freaking sweet! I added it to my TBR pile for the cover alone! Great choices Rachel (:
    Morrighan @ Elysian Fields.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!? I love the cover so much. I cannot even remember what the book is about anymore... I am just loving that cover. :)

      Thanks Morrighan.

      Delete
  5. Selection is really an amazing series, you should reading it soon :)

    ♥Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Benish! I have had its on my list forever... it longs due for a read. I might ask for it for xmas even! :)

      Delete