Tuesday 11 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #10

This week topic is:-
Top Ten Characters You Wish Would Get Their Own Book
 
This is a weekly event created by The Broke and the Bookish where bloggers post a new "Top Ten" list for the particular week's topic. This week topic is in no particular order.
 
1. Draco Malfoy
The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
 
I absolutely adore Draco. I think he one of the most complex and intriguing characters and I would give anything for a book in his perspective.
 
 
2. Simon Lewis
The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
 
I have news that a series might be being written about him though. Yay! Check it out here.
 
3. Kanin
Blood of Eden series by Julie Kagawa
 
A prequel to the series about Kanin would be fantastic. Not only would I love to learn more about him and his past, but it was also be a good chance to create a great back story to the series and give us more information.
 
4. Wanderer / the Seeker
The Host by Stephenie Meyer
 
I really want a sequel from Wanderer's point of view (soley Wanderer) or a prequel from the Seeker's perspective about the other worlds and their lives on them.
 
4. Gale Hawthorne
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
 
Gale was my favourite character from this series and I think it would be fantastic if Collins would write a book from Gale's perspective, especially if it was about what happens between the ending of Mockingjay and the epilogue.
 

5. Severus Snape
The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
 
I know a lot of fans remain angry at Snape because of the ending of Deathly Hallows so I think a prequel from his perspective would be really beneficial.


6. Annabeth Chase
Percy Jackson & the Olympians series by Rick Riordan
 
Don't hate me but, I was never a huge fan of Percy and I always wanted the series to  have be written from Annabeth's perspective instead. In fact, I am currently Battle of the Labyrinth and am desperate for Annabeth to take the lead.
 
 7. Josh
Isla & the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
 
Not sure why but the whole time I was reading this, I couldn't help but wonder how much better I would have enjoyed it if Josh had been the protagonist. I still loved this book to pieces but I really wanted his perspective...
 
 8. Noah Ryan
Don't Let Go by Sharla Lovelace
 
I really, really loved this guy when I read Don't Let Go and I cannot help but imagine how epic a prequel (with him as a teenager) would be. I am swooning just thinking about it...
 
9. Balthazar
Unreap my Heart by Kate Evangelista
 
This is one great "gotta love" villain and I would die for a story in his perspective!
 
 10. Po
Graceling & Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
 
A story about his time before meeting Katsa, about his upbringing in the palace, or a story about what he got up to between Graceling & Bitterblue - but from his perspective, not Katsa.
 

4 comments:

  1. If Draco had his own book, I would just love him even more~~ And if it had a movie, that means more Tom Felton!
    OMG! I didn't know about this Simon book. But I must have it!
    And I would love an Annabeth boook, in the case that Percy would be in it, hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would die for a book with just Draco in it - and a movie too!? *swooning already*
      It sounds amazing. I cannot wait for it!
      Ahaha! :)

      Delete
  2. You actually have a really good list here. I would love to see more of Simon Lewis, Wanderer, Annabeth Chase and also Gale! Looking forward to more posts.

    Check out my post: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/11/role-models-dead-poets-society-55.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia! I have a hectic week plan next week so hopefully you'll see some post then! ;)

      Delete