Monday 24 November 2014

Creatures of the Night Tag

Creatures of the Night Tag


My favourite vlogger Katytastic designed her own tag awhile ago and I have decided to give it a go myself. I did change it however; instead of just saying a book I have read with the particular paranormal creature in it, I listed my favourite books with those creatures in them.

This is almost my way of recommending some paranormal books to you guys. If you know some other books that you think I might enjoy please feel free to comment!
 
Check out her video here,
and also Christine's video @ polandbananasBOOKS
and Jesse's video @ Jessethereader. 
 


Vampire
 
 


Werewolf
 


Zombie
 

 
Ghost
  
 


 Wizard, Witch, Warlock, Sorcerer, Spellcaster etc.
 


 
Fairy / Faery / the Fae etc.
 
 
Demon
 


Angel
 
 
Alien
 
 
Super-Powered Humans
 



 
Gods/Demigods
 
 

I am going to add two of my own categories - water creatures and dragons.
 
Water Creatures (Mermaids, Nymphs etc.)
 
 
Dragons
 
 
*******
 
What did you think of this? I hope you were able to discover some new books to check out. I would recommend all of them, obviously, so I hope something to your tastes there. 

Let me know what you thought in the comments below. Feel free to consideration yourself tagged if you want to participate in this challenge. Please leave a link back to me if you do though!

My official tag is going to be anyone is particular since I wasn't tagged in this myself! :)

1 comment: