Friday 3 April 2015

New Releases: April, 2015

The New Releases of April, 2015:
 
These are the April 2015 releases I am excited for:-
 
Fantasy/Paranormal/Sci-fi:
 
 
The Shattered Court by M.J. Scott
Where the Staircase Ends by Stacy Stokes
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
 
Magonia by M.D. Headley
The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
The Prom Goer's Interstellar Excursion by Chris McCoy

In a World Just Right by Jen Brooks
Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein
The Looking Glass by Jessica Arnold
 
Dystopia:
 
 
Rook by Sharon Cameron
Ignite the Shadows by Ingrid Seymour
 
Mystery:
 
Endangered by Lamar Giles*
Omega City (Omega City #1) by Diana Peterfreund*
Watch Your Back by Tracy Bilen
 
The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
Finding Paris by Joy Preble*
All the Rage by Courtney Summers
 
 
Every Last Promise by Kristin Halbrook*
I Am Her Revenge by Moore
Lies I Told by Michelle Zink*
 
Contemporary:
 
 
Backlash by Sarah Darer Littma
Wrong About the Guy by Claire Lazebnik
Life Unaware by Cole Gibsen

Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman*
Drive Me Crazy by Terra Elan McVoy*
The Secrets of Attraction by Robin Constantine*
 
Invincible by Amy Reed
None of the Above by  L.W. Gregorio
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli


Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby*
99 Days by Katie Cotungo*
First, There Was Forever by Juliana Romano


Happy Again by Jennifer E. Smith
Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre

 
City Love by Susane Colasanti*
Black Iris by Leah Raeder
Play On by Michelle Smith

 
  Trouble From the Start and The Boyfriend Project
by Rachel Hawthorne, companion novels
 
Other Genres:
 
 
The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough
Legend: The Graphic Novel by Marie Lu

A Little of Everything!

This is a mix of contemporary, romance, mystery and sci-fi so I wasn't sure where to include it!


Denton Little's Deathdate by Lance Rubin


Sequels:

These are sequels to keep an eye out for! I haven't read the first book yet - or some of the books before - but I probably own them and I plan on reading them soon.

 
Miss Mayhem (Rebel Belle #2) by Rachel Hawkins 
Rogue (Talon #2) by Julia Kagawa
The Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke (Prisoner of Night and Fog #2) by Anne Blankman*

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for making a post like this! I understand they can take a while to collect but I always read them because it tells me which review copies I need to be getting to this month. So thanks <3

    Check out my review and giveaway: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2015/04/books-blogging-reality-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Olivia-Savannah! I am glad you enjoy it. It does take me a little while to collate but its a lot of fun getting to see what coming up this month! :)

      Checking it out now. Thanks for the link!

      Delete
  2. So many awesome books releasing this month! I'm especially excited for The Game of Love and Death, Simon, and None of the Above!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is! I like the sound of The Game of Love and Death so much, and Simon has been getting such good reviews lately.

      Delete
  3. Hi there! I have just nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award on my site! :) Here are the details: https://readingrachael.wordpress.com/2015/04/04/creative-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll check out and post my response as soon as possible. :)

      Delete
  4. I read and loved Ember, Jinn, and 99 Days. I'm reading Girl at Midnight now, and it's pretty great! I've heard awesome things about Simon and In A World Just Right. I'm staring Rook soon too. Nice round-up! :)

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There's so many good books to read out now. I don't know where to start.

      Delete