Wednesday 20 August 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #3

This is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine where bloggers spotlight upcoming releases that they are eagerly anticipating.
 
The book I am most eager for this week is:-
 
Winter
by Marissa Meyer:

I cannot say that I have ever been the strongest lover of the The Lunar Chronicles series. While I loved Cinder, the rest of the series hasn't exactly been a favourite of mine. I am hoping that the final instalment will end the series with an impressive bang. I cannot wait to see how all the Snow White mythology will be introduced and how everything is going to turn out...

I cannot believe we have to wait so long for it to be released! Fingers crossed ARCs get distributed soonish!

Cover to be revealed...
 
Description :
 
There is none yet unfortunately. All we know is that it is the last book in the Lunar Chronicles series and will introduce the new character of Snow White.
 
Release date: 10th of November, 2015
 
Astronomically far away! More than an entire year...

 
Series: The Lunar Chronicles, #4
 
Publisher: Feiwel and Friends
 
Genres: young adult, dystopia, sci-fi, retelling, fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment