Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
Yes, that's right peeps! I have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award and let me tell you, I am so very honoured that anyone would love my blog enough to nominate me for such an award.
Many thanks to:
Christy and Erica @ Novel Ink
... for their nomination.
Please check out these girls' blog, its amazing!
The rules are pretty simple:
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their website.
Put the award logo on your blog to show that you are now part of the sisterhood.
Answer the ten questions from the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate ten fellow bloggers.
Write ten questions for your nominees to answer.
Novel Ink's Questions to Me:
1. What book was the biggest disappointment in 2014?
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell. It was my first time reading a book by Rowell and I was expecting to be blown away, instead I was completely disappointed.
2. If you could be friends with a character (boy and girl, if you'd like) who would you choose?
My girl friend would have to be Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. She is incredible loyal, intelligent, brave, patient, kind and would make a wonderful friend.
My boy friend would have to be Jem Carstairs from the Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. He is the sweetest and most caring friend I have ever read about.
3. What book would you like to become a movie/TV series?
With the assumption that they would have a perfect cast, an unlimited budget and an internationally-accessible stage to film on, I think I'll have to say House of Secrets by Chris Columbus and Ned Vizzini. Its really action-packed, has a great set of characters and, I think, would easily translate to a screenplay. Also the author are literally world-famous directors. Columbus directed the first two Harry Potter movies, The Gremlins, Night at the Museum, and many more.
4. Which books do you want to be turned into a movie/TV show? Do you have a cast in mind?
I am not a fan of book to movie adaptions but I think that the Cherub series by Robert Muchamore (well, at least the first two books that I have read) would make an awesome television series. No, I don't have a cast in mind.
5. What famous person would send you into total fangirl/boy mode?
There are many celebrities that would but I think my ultimate meet would be J.K. Rowling, Emily Deschanel, or Christina Riccio.
6. What is your favourite show to splurge on while watching Netflix?
Well, I am going to be honest and say that I don't really know what the heck Netflix is. Its some sort of American television program...?
7. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for (and no, you can't ask for more wishes)?
1. For universal equality in the world to come into practise within the next ten years in every manner - laws, societal views etc. and thus eradicate the need for war, terrorism, bullying and all forms of violence.
2. Personal access to all books I desire for free. Yeah, that's really selfish of me but whatever.
3. End world hunger.
8. What is the most mind blowing book you've ever read?
Shadowland by Kate Brian. I won't say any more in case it spoils your enjoyment of it!
9. What is the latest book that made you ugly cry?
The most recent book that I cried in would be The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han but my latest "ugly cry" was prbably Sever by Lauren DeStefano.
10. What's your favourite ice-cream?
Plain old vanilla.
11. What couple do you ship the most? (OTP)
It isn't a book couple but I am still going to go with it. Its even a noncanon so don't hate me but... its Stucky! For you non-Marvel watching readers, that is Steve Rogers aka Captain America and Bucky Barnes. I don't know what it is about this "couple" but I ship it so hard it hurts. I have a whole board devoted to this OTP on Pinterest so follow it if your also a fan. There are few of us...
10 Questions for My Nominee:
1. Who is your favourite band or singer?
2. What is you current favourite genre of book?
3. Whose one of your auto-buy authors?
4. You could have any one superpower. What would it be?
5. Favourite supernatural creature?
6. What trait do you admire in a protagonist?
7. What book are your currently reading?
8. Most highly anticipated book of February, 2015?
9. Your OTP?
10. Your favourite food and/or drink?
Well, that's my Liebster Award done. Thank you so much to Christy and Erica of thinking of me when it came to their nominees, it really it is such an honour!
Now for my nominee. I am not going to do nominate ten people. I know its in the rules and everything but I just going to change that. I am only going to nominate a person I think really deserve it. :)
My real nominee is as follows:
Charlotte @ Booksmarks and Blogging
I just want to add a quick thanks to any and all of my followers. I love you all and want to thank you for all your support and comments.